The Best Casinos
up to NZ$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to NZD
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
250% up to NZ$ 1,800
+250 Free Spins
- Great welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions
- Modern website with fast performance
- VIP program
- Multiple payment options
100% up to NZ$ 2,000
+150 Free Spins
- Thousands of online casino games of chance up for play
- Speedy and reliable payment methods
- 24/7/365 customer support services to assist with a variety of matters
An Introduction to Trustly
- Trustly was founded in 2008 as a Swedish banking company and is licensed by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Trustly offers its users an app and a card to make payments without a bank account. Trustly is known as an open bank because it bypasses the delays caused by traditional banking processes.
- Trustly partners with Facebook, Alibaba, PayPal, Wise, IKEA, DraftKings and GoFundMe. Other platform partners include Nordea, UniCredit Bank and Danske Bank.Trustly provides Pay and Play gaming services that eliminate the need for additional identity verification.
- Trustly was named Best PISP, AISP at the 2020 MPE Awards, as well as Best Payment Solution of the Year at the 2019 SBC Awards and Best Payment Service Provider of the Year at the 2019 SiGMA Awards.
- Trustly Live, a cashless payment solution for land-based casinos, debuted at Global Gaming Expo 2019. It allows players to buy casino chips using their online bank accounts, eliminating the need for cash or credit cards.
|🏠 Company Name:||Trustly Group|
|🤵 CEO:||Johan Tjärnberg|
Online Casinos that Accept Trustly, as of November 2023
Online casino players in New Zealand can use Trustly to make deposits and withdrawals in casinos. We have researched the best online casinos that offer Trustly and listed them below.
up to NZ$ 600
+200 Free Spins
300% up to €1,000
up to NZ$ 1,650
+200 Free Spins
325% up to NZ$ 7,500
+250 Free Spins
250% up to NZ$ 1,500
+200 Free Spins
100% up to USDT 5,000
+100 Free Spins
100% up to NZ$ 1,000
up to NZ$ 32,000
Depositing to an Online Casino via Trustly
- Choose an online casino and create an account
- Login to your account and go to the deposits section
- Select Trustly as your payment method
- Enter your deposit amount
- Select your bank and log in to your online banking account
- Confirm your deposit and return to the casino website
Withdrawing Funds from an Online Casino via Trustly
- Log in to your online casino account
- Go to the "Cashier" or "Withdrawal" section of the casino website
- Select Trustly as your withdrawal method
- Specify the amount you wish to withdraw from your online casino account
- Select your bank from the list of banks supported by Trustly
- Log in to your online bank account with your usual login details (username and password)
- Confirm your withdrawal by following the instructions from Trustly and the casino
- Wait for the casino and Trustly to confirm your withdrawal
- Check your bank account for the transfer
- Contact the casino support if you have any problems or questions
Trustly Fees and Limits
When it comes to fees, Trustly does not charge any for depositing funds on the online gambling site. Also, there are no transaction fees or annual maintenance fees from Trustly when you use their service. However, some banks may charge a small fee for the transfers via Trustly. The only way to determine if such fees apply to you is to contact your bank.
The service doesn’t have any specific limits for withdrawals or deposits. In most cases, the casino is responsible for setting the limits. However, the general minimum deposit is NZ$10. For withdrawals, the casino may limit it to NZ$4,000 or up to NZ$10,000.
Deposits in online casinos using Trustly are instant. Also, withdrawal times are faster than at traditional banks. It takes only a few hours to minutes.
|Minimal Deposit||NZ$ 10||Instant||0%|
|Maximal Withdrawal||NZ$ 10,000||24 hours||0%|
Bonuses at Trustly Casinos
Bonuses are available for online casino users who prefer Trustly. Here is our list of casinos with bonuses for Trustly users.
10% up to NZ$ 750no code required
up to NZ$ 500 +500 FSno code required
8% weeklyno code required
25% on Live Gamesno code required
100% up to NZ$ 500no code required
up to NZ$ 150 +100 FSno code required
Security with Trustly
Trustly is a secure platform that uses top encryption measures to protect its users' data.
- The SSL encryption protocol it uses is similar to traditional banks. Third parties cannot see your data.
- Trustly also uses two-factor authentication to protect users. You need to authorize any transaction before it goes through.
- The platform has a TUV certificate, which protects gamblers' funds from hackers and unauthorized third parties.
- Trustly does not share client information with third parties due to its privacy agreement.
Pros and Cons
Trustly has its pros and cons for casino players. Consider both options before deciding if it is suitable for your needs.
- Transactions are instant on Trustly, so you can start playing immediately
- Trustly doesn’t charge fees for using the platform
- The platform is secure and uses advanced encryption tools and two-factor authentication
- It does not integrate with every bank since it isn’t widespread
- Casinos and banks may charge additional fees
Trustly offers a mobile app to make it easier for users to access their services. Its app works with all mobile devices, whether they run on Android or iOS.
To use the app, your device must run on iOS 12.1 version or later or Android 5.0 or later. The apps are also available in the App Store and Google Play Store. It has a seamless interface that makes it easier for users to link their casino accounts.
Also, the app is available for both tablets and smartphones. If you prefer to use a browser, you can access the web app as well.
Trustly offers a frequently asked questions page to help customers sort out their simple issues. Those who have more questions can reach the support team at their phone number or email.
While the platform lists social media accounts on its help page, it hardly offers support on those pages. Email is the fastest way to reach the support team. Also, you may be unable to get full support over the phone due to privacy concerns.
- Phone: +44 20 3917 4826
- Opening hours: 09.00 - 12.00 CET
- Live Chat: no
- The most notable feature Trustly offers is Pay N Play. This feature allows users to play in casinos without going through the stressful sign-up process. As long as they have a Trustly account, they can simply deposit and start playing.
- Besides this one, Trustly also has a Scan N Pay feature that allows users to deposit funds in online casinos and withdraw them from physical casinos and betting stands. With a mobile device, the user can scan a QR code and complete their transaction.
- With it, you don’t need to send funds to your bank account to cash out. Simply use your mobile device to withdraw the physical cash in a betting shop.
According to our research, you can use Trustly to fund your casino account and withdraw your winnings. Both services are free to use at online casinos. Also, our experts tested the deposit and withdrawal speeds, and deposits were much faster.
We also tested the Scan N Pay function as well as Pay N Play. Both features work in New Zealand, and it offers a secure platform with advanced security measures.
Also, Trustly provides over-the-phone and email support for its users. However, you may not be able to contact the support team 24/7. We also found that you can use the service at specific casinos in New Zealand.