The Best Casinos
up to NZ$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to NZD
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
250% up to NZ$ 1,800
+250 Free Spins
- Great welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions
- Modern website with fast performance
- VIP program
- Multiple payment options
100% up to NZ$ 2,000
+150 Free Spins
- Thousands of online casino games of chance up for play
- Speedy and reliable payment methods
- 24/7/365 customer support services to assist with a variety of matters
About Pragmatic Play
About Pragmatic PlayThese are a few general information concerning Pragmatic Play that you should be aware of.
- Pragmatic Play was founded in 2015 to introduce its game portfolio across Europe, South America, and Asia.
- Pragmatic Play has been in the industry for 8 years.
- It is a revamping of Topgame Technology, an established enterprise in the American marketplace that launched in 2007.
- The Pragmatic Play games number over 300 and offer: pokies, bingo, online sports, and jackpot machines.
- It has an offshore license from UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gambling Authority. It implies that users have legal access from anywhere in the world.
- It's audited and certified by TST, BMM, GLI, and Testlabs to ensure all player data is secured.
- It provides live dealer games and uses API to make it seamless.
- Client support is open 24/7 to cater to players' inquiries and issues.
Pragmatic Play Casino Sites, as of November 2023
To get you started, our team has put together a variety of the top Pragmatic Play pokies based on the findings of the market study we conducted.
up to NZ$ 600
+200 Free Spins
300% up to €1,000
up to NZ$ 1,650
+200 Free Spins
325% up to NZ$ 7,500
+250 Free Spins
250% up to NZ$ 1,500
+200 Free Spins
100% up to USDT 5,000
+100 Free Spins
100% up to NZ$ 1,000
up to NZ$ 32,000
Pragmatic Play Pokies Worth Playing
If you're looking to start playing a casino game, here are some Pragmatic Play pokies you can try:
- Huge opportunity with a maximum win of 21,000 times
- The base game doesn't have a lot of action
Sweet Bonanza is a pokie game from Pragmatic Play that uses candy bars and various fruits as its symbols. It is a 6-reel and 5-row game without fixed pay lines. The minimum stake in this online casino game is 0.20, and the highest bet is 100.
|📅 Release Date:||August 2019|
|🔶 Payline:||Cluster Pays|
|🔥 Features:||Wild, Scatter, Free Spins, Multiplier, Cluster Pays|
- It is available on iOS and Android devices
- Max win of 2,500x stake a little low
The Wolf Gold video pokie game has a Native American concept. The symbols used are mostly animals such as lions, eagles, buffalo, and horses. These are interspersed with common letter symbols like A, K, Q, and J. It has 5 reels and 25 paylines with an RTP of 96 percent.
|📅 Release Date:||April 2017|
|🔥 Features:||Wild, Scatter, Free Spins, Multiplier|
Gates of Olympus
- Bonus game featuring an increasing multiplier
- Despite the often winnings, they are small
Greek mythology is the primary motif of the game Gates of Olympus, which centers on the gods' residence at the summit of Mount Olympus. It contains four rows and six reels. This game's return to player rate is 96.5%, which is higher than the online gaming sector's average.
|📅 Release Date:||February 2021|
|🔥 Features:||Wild, Scatter, Free Spins, Multiplier, Jackpot Game|
Features and Interesting Facts
Various features and compelling facts about Pragmatic Play make it stand out in the market. These are:
- Having 31 languages as well as every of the most prevalent currencies available, Pragmatic Play does cater to the majority of significant markets. This supports the tagline, "All languages, all currencies."
- The pokies offered by Pragmatic Play are mainly created using traditional features, however, these are also fused with modern ideas. Wild, free spins, scatter, additional free spins, buy bonus, random multiplier, respin, sticky wild, and promotion symbols are some of the pokies features that the developer used.
- The average return to player (RTP) rate for an online casino with Pragmatic Play games is typically about 96%, however, it occasionally goes slightly higher.
- In 2020, Pragmatic Play launched a 6-month network campaign with real cash prizes totaling NZ$1,500,000. Through the Pragmatic Play Enhance system, Pragmatic Play fully funded the whole reward pool, making the experience for all involved casino operators flawless.
In light of the given information, Pragmatic Play is an established entity in the iGaming industry. The company's product portfolio is multifaceted, including offerings like pokies, video pokers, table games, scratch cards, and bingo games.
According to our experience, each game comes with its own merits and drawbacks. For instance, Sweet Bonanza offers high winning potential but lacks action in its base game, whereas Wolf Gold's compatibility with mobile devices is advantageous, though it yields minor long-term gains.
Pragmatic Play shows commitment to diverse market accessibility, but some of its game themes could use more innovation. The company has a robust licensing and auditing framework, while the user reception of features like the "buy bonus" is variable.