The Best Casinos
up to NZ$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to NZD
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
250% up to NZ$ 1,800
+250 Free Spins
- Great welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions
- Modern website with fast performance
- VIP program
- Multiple payment options
100% up to NZ$ 2,000
+150 Free Spins
- Thousands of online casino games of chance up for play
- Speedy and reliable payment methods
- 24/7/365 customer support services to assist with a variety of matters
What are Bonuses with No Deposit
No deposit casino bonus is promotion that allows newcomers to enjoy casino services without making deposit. Such bonuses commonly reward players with minor amount of money or free spins. The purpose of bonuses with no deposit is to attract as many players as the casino by letting them have some of their content for free. Thus, it is the way for casino to present prospects with their services, so they can keep playing after.
When user conducts transaction, their personal info and card details are exposed to the casino. So the users who want to avoid this can use no deposit bonus and play risk-free.
The Best No Deposit Offers
By doing major research, the team of our casino experts found the best no-deposit casino sites. In addition to this bonus, the platforms you see below have a huge range of quality games, reliable security, and diverse payment methods.
How We Find the Top Casinos with No Deposit Bonuses
Before giving you lists of no deposit online casinos, we carefully examine each platform. We defined a list of parameters that we take into consideration every time we do it.
Some of the parameters are very important, while some are secondary. But in the end, they form a general casino experience, and if any of the parameters are missing, the casino will not be that enjoyable. So the most important parameters are:
A license is a legal document that can be issued to casinos only by special organizations. Licenses prove that the player will receive their winnings regardless of their size. Thus, if you are using a licensed casino, you can be sure that you can use the law to protect yourself and get back what you lost if a data leak or payment delay happens.
Safe & Secure
Every NZ online casino with no deposit has to guarantee that none of their players’ funds and personal info can be stolen. That’s why we prefer casinos that provide numerous security measures like SSL and TLS encryption, protecting customers when sharing personal data with the casino or playing.
Even the best no-deposit casinos happen to get some bugs occasionally occurring, which causes consequences that can’t be solved solely by the user. Or maybe clients just want to figure out something important. To find solutions, casinos must provide users with good online support, with multiple ways of connecting (phone call, chat, email), quick response (within 5 minutes), and competent services (the problem must be solved quickly).
Over time, every casino forms a certain reputation image. This image consists of the overall gambling experience and gives a general understanding of how good a casino is. Therefore, we always explore the casino’s reputation, and if it tells about any problems like withdrawal delays or conflicts with players, we go further to inspect them.
Each no deposit casino has wagering requirements. Those are the rules you must follow to use your bonuses. Casinos set such measures to prevent users from abusing bonuses. But still, wagering requirements need to keep balance and offer gamblers an opportunity to make a profit. So we ensure that every casino on our list gives you a fair chance to play through the bonus and withdraw it.
Just like any digital product, casinos consist of software. And the high quality of this software is what makes gaming smooth and comfortable. Thus, we inspect the casino’s software providers, paying attention to their portfolios, history of work with other gambling sites, technical specs of their games, etc.
Payment options play a huge role when it comes to gambling convenience. We select only the websites which have at least 10 payment tools in different categories - e-wallets, bank cards, bank transfers, crypto, etc. What is also important for us is that each of these payment methods is known, has some kind of reputation, and allows gambling-related transactions. In addition, we consider fees (there must be none) and processing time (up to 48 hours for withdrawals).
It is crucial to know the owners of casinos before including them on our lists. The company must have its own website with their information and their main workers exposed. If it’s a long-term player, it must have a great reputation in the industry. If these requirements are met, we consider the owners a legitimate company that will not try to deceive you and steal your money.
Expert reviews are another important aspect of our casino analysis. We have a list of gambling authorities who provide great casino reviews. So aside from inspecting the casino ourselves, we read through reputable reviews to find out about the issues we haven’t come across.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses for Kiwi Player
There are couple of different NZ online casino no deposit bonus types. They are pretty diverse and usually obtained separately. Among the main ones are the following.
It is a classic offer given to players with bonuses. Free spins are free game rounds that you can play in pokies. Typically, they are commonly connected to new titles. For instance, when the Book of Dead pokie came out, casinos actively promoted it, allowing players to only spend their free spins in this game. Thus, you will not be able to spin any pokie you want. Additionally, you will have a few minor restrictions like:
- a bet amount
- expiry time
- maximum payout
You will be given from 20 to 30 free spins in most cases.
Casino cashback gives back some of the money you lost. After you lose a bet, a minor percentage of it goes back into your balance. Usually, gambling sites take the total amount of your losses in a week or month and return 10% or 20% of it as a bonus.
No Deposit Rules and Terms and Conditions for Kiwi Player
Any casino user should know that there is no casino bonus that comes without conditions. These terms and conditions were invented by casino developers to prevent gamblers from getting too much value from bonuses and fight bonus hunters. It is because the casino has to bring profit not only to players but to developers too.
If you have a good understanding of casino bonuses terms and conditions, you will know how to use bonuses exactly to get the most profit out of them. You will be capable of building wagering strategies featuring bonuses and so on. On the other hand, if you are unfamiliar with terms and conditions, you might get into upsetting situations where you don’t get the bonuses you were expecting.
To help you figure out the conditions for NZ online casino bonuses, we have made little guide explaining each important detail about it.
Every NZ online casino bonus comes with wagering requirements. They define how many times you have to play through the bonus amount to withdraw it. For example, if the bonus gives you a total of 20 NZD and the wagering requirement is x10, you will need to bet NZ$200 to withdraw any of the funds you won from using the bonus.
Win limits set a maximum amount of money you might get while playing with bonus funds. They are one of the handicaps casino sets to prevent bonus abuse. For example, if the win limit is NZ$100, you won’t be able to earn more when playing with bonus funds.
Bet Size Limits
Similarly to win limits, bet size limits define the minimum and the maximum bet you can make with bonus money. Often, bet size limits will be offered depending on the game you choose. For example, pokies might have NZ$0.25 as a maximum bet, while some card games have a higher cap. This way, the casino adds some challenges when playing through wagering requirements. Most casino software doesn’t prohibit you from making bets over a bet size limit, but they will not count to the wagering requirements.
You should know that default promos and those you get from casino bonus codes for no deposit don’t include the whole game library. Usually, the bulk of playable games is pokies. While playing, categories like live games may be completely excluded from the list of games that allow wagering the bonus. Commonly, excluded games have a high RTP (return to player). You won’t be able to use bonus funds or free spins in excluded games.
Game weighting makes it harder for you to complete wagering requirements while playing a certain game. How does it work? For example, if a game has 20% weighing and you place a bet of $1 on it, that means that 20% of it ($0.20) is deducted from the wagering requirements.
The most weighted games appear to be pokies. Many of them have 100% weighting, meaning that the entire stake is deducted from wagering requirements. A pretty good place to use no deposit bonus funds is table and card games, as their game weighting rarely reaches even 20%.
How to Claim the No Deposit Bonus
Even though claiming no deposit bonus might seem super easy task for experienced players, newcomers might have some questions. So to help such players to get bonus quickly, we have decided to give them little guide:
- Review the available list. Take your time to check all the no-deposit casinos we have prepared, so you will choose the platform that suits you best.
- Launch your account. Find a “Sign-in” button, which will most likely be located at the top right of the screen, and press it.
- Register. Fill in some blanks with the required information, and don’t forget that you have to be over 18 years old to do that.
- Trigger the bonus. Find no deposit bonus among the list of bonuses, read its terms and conditions, and activate it by following instructions on the website.
- Look for favorite games. Now find the casino games you enjoy the most and enter them to start playing.
- Meet the terms. Remember about terms and conditions? Now you need to meet them while playing the games.
- Cash-out. Once conditions are met, choose a suitable withdrawal method and go ahead to get your cash out!
Such rules are only applied to the default version of no deposit bonus. For example, some gambling platforms might require you to find bonus codes for no deposit casino promotions. In such cases, you will need to trigger the bonus by typing this code in your account section.
And if we talk about cashback which is no-deposit type bonus, it usually has an entirely different process of claiming. That is because cashback is usually part of the casino’s loyalty program. Thus, you will need to move through the loyalty program by doing quests and playing games. In the future, you will even be able to increase the amount of your cashback.
No Deposit Bonus Pros
The most important advantages of NZ online casino bonuses with no deposit are the following:
- They allow you not to expose your personal data. When you conduct any kind of internet transaction, your personal data gets exposed to the casino website. You can play without making transactions when you utilize bonus. Thus, valuable data stays in secret.
- They allow you to test the casino. It’s important to understand what kind of gambling platform you are dealing with before depositing any funds. When using bonus, you can easily get enough free spins/funds to start playing casino and testing all its important elements (quality of the software, withdrawing, support, etc.) yourself.
- You can discover great games. As we know, top casino platforms have countless games. Usually, regulars enjoy a certain game and rarely want to switch to other gaming activities because they don’t want to spend their budget getting acquainted with the payout rates and gameplay. A great solution to such a problem can be a no deposit casino bonus, allowing you to play almost any game for free.
- Bonuses give you a chance to develop new gaming strategies. There are many table/card games you can play with bonus funds where decision-making plays a significant role. Such games require you to be thoughtful and skilled to make more cash. Bonus can become your opportunity to go into such games and try to come up with new strategies or improve the previous ones.
- They prolong your gameplay for free. One of the most obvious pros of a no deposit is its capability to give you free playing minutes. In the end, everyone visits casinos to play some pokies. That’s what you get for free.
- You have more chances to get a jackpot. So the more playing time you have and the more bets you can make, the higher your chance of getting the jackpot. However, not all casinos allow winning jackpots with bonus funds.
No Deposit Bonus Cons
While the cons of no deposit are:
- They are rare. Bonus is considered one of the best bonus types among gamblers for obvious reasons. But, unluckily, casino developers rarely add this type of bonus to their loadout.
- Wagering requirements. Contrary to newcomers’ popular opinion, no deposit can rarely give you much money. Due to the wagering requirements, it is very hard to profit from the no deposit online casino bonus. There are so many conditions you must follow to be ready to withdraw that you must be a very lucky player to do that. So you should see such bonuses as a way to walk on the undiscovered grounds, rather than a gold mine.
- They can be hard to obtain. This one is only about a cashback. As it is often a part of the loyalty program, casino devs commonly place it as a reward for high levels. Thus, you will need to play and do quests a lot to get your hands on it.
How To Win Real Money No Deposit Required in NZ
Even though winning real money with bonus is hard task, there is a list of guidelines you can follow to come closer to that goal. So the step-by-step guide on that will look like this:
Online Pokies With No Deposit
Pokies are the most popular type of casino activity where people take advantage of casino no deposit codes for bonuses. One of the reasons for that is because this bonus type usually comes in free spins.
There are different types of available pokies:
Just a regular 3-reel, 1-payline online pokie with smooth animations and solid bonus mechanics. To play, you click the “Spin” button and wait until the random number generator forms symbols in the reels.
This is a pokie type that resembles its land-based counterpart by introducing authentic visuals and sounds. These are usually 5-reel games with hundreds of paylines and extra features like free spins, re-spins, bonus rounds, etc.
Progressive jackpot pokies
Pokies with unique jackpot mechanics allow users to get crazy prizes. The more people play a certain progressive jackpot pokie, the bigger the potential jackpot gets until someone wins it.
You should remember that each type has plenty of different pokie themes. Thus, every gambler will be able to find a pokie theme that will suit his mood or style.
10 Free SpinsBonus code: Olympus10
30 Free Spinsno code required
20 Free Spinsno code required
20 Free SpinsBonus code: CALENDAR20
Best No Deposit Mobile Casino Bonuses
Almost any NZ online casino with no deposit is available for mobile devices. Thus, you can grab casino with you anywhere if you have an Android or iOS gadget in your pocket.
Further, you can decide whether you want to use an app or just to open casino via the browser. Those are two quite different experiences, but if the casino has an app, it is better to choose it over site due to better performance, even with slow internet connection. Additionally, some platforms feature unique no-deposit bonuses available only for mobile users.
Banking Methods for No Deposit Casinos
Banking methods are usually presented in wide range, as it is important to satisfy bigger audience. Thus, the most used payment options are:
Software Providers for No Deposit Casinos
It is also important for casino to use only the best pieces of gaming software. The most popular casino software providers used among no deposit online casinos are:
Tips on Efficient Use of NDB For Kiwi Player
The main pro tip about NDB we can give you is always to keep your eye on wagering requirements if your purpose is to get profit. If you are not chasing that, then you should focus on your other priorities. For example, if you got bored with the games you play now, you can discover a few other titles using free spins from the no-deposit. Or maybe you want to improve your skill at some games. In that case, you can also practice them for free with the assistance of no deposit resources.
Another general tip is to use bonuses only at the highly-rated casinos. Otherwise, you might get deceived and get no cashout or, what is even worse, get dragged into the fraudulent scheme.
As bonuses with no deposit might seem too sweet of an offer, many people are plotting various misconceptions about them. The most widespread misconceptions are:
- You can’t win with a no deposit. It is not true, as anyone who gets such bonus is capable of getting profit from it. The question is how quickly you can beat wagering requirements.
- It is a scam. No deposits are not a scam at all. They serve two functions: they give players a chance to win and test new games, while developers attract new gamblers to their platform.
- You have to deposit to get your winnings. It is not true, as all your winnings will be available right after you complete the wagering requirements.
So, as you can see, even the average NZ casino no deposit bonus opens up many new opportunities for players. As a result of using this bonus, we found that new players can use it to familiarize themselves with online casino gambling. Experienced users can find new games or improve their skills at old ones. But one thing to remember for both categories: if you want to get the most out of the bonus, don't forget to follow the wagering requirements.