How To Use PaySafe Card Voucher at NZ Online Casinos
It's not surprising then that more NZ online gambling sites are offering different payment methods, one of which is the PaySafe card.
PaySafe card is a prepaid card you can buy in various denominations and use in many online merchants, including online casinos. If you want to know how to use this payment method on online gambling sites, then this post is for you.
The Benefits of Using Paysafecard
Paysafecard is a widely accepted payment method at most online casinos available for Kiwis players and offers many benefits to online casino players. These include the following.
- Ease of use — You don't have to register or sign up for an account when you purchase a PaySafe voucher. It's a prepaid card, which means you only need to buy it and type its PIN on online gambling sites.
- Security — Being a prepaid card comes with many advantages, security-wise. It minimizes the risk of losing a big amount of money through theft since the maximum amount of a single voucher you can buy is NZ$200.
- Mobile-friendliness — Most Paysafecard casinos are mobile-friendly, allowing for convenient gambling on-the-go. Depositing funds into your account from your phone or tablet is simple and can be done in just a few taps. Also, the free mobile app for Paysafecard enables customers to locate the nearest voucher purchase location and check their current balance.
- No Additional Fees — Using Paysafecard for deposits at casinos typically does not involve any additional transaction fees, unlike many traditional payment methods.
Using a PaySafe card also means minimizing the risk of overspending since you only spend the amount you have already purchased. This makes sticking to your online casino gaming budget much easier.
The Downside of Using PaySafe Card
While Paysafecard is a popular payment method at many online casinos for Kiwi players, there are some disadvantages that players should be aware of. These include:
- Limited functionality — You can use it for funding your online casino account but not to withdraw your winnings, unlike other payment methods like a debit card. You will need to use different payment methods for cashing out your money from the online casino.
- Not suitable for high rollers — Paysafecard is not recommended for high rollers, as the card's face value limits your spending. Nevertheless, Paysafecard casinos offer alternative payment methods that may be more suitable.
- No ability to make instant deposits — To make a deposit using a Paysafecard, players must first purchase the card either online or at a physical location. This extra step can be frustrating for those who want to deposit additional funds immediately.
Where to Purchase PaySafe Voucher Cards
It's easy to get hold of a PaySafe voucher. Here are the steps:
- Go to the PaySafe website to search for where you can buy a PaySafe card voucher
- Enter your location and find the nearest outlet in your location
- Go to the outlet and the cashier
- Choose the vouchers as they come in various amounts from NZ$10 to NZ$200 and pay
How to Deposit Using PaySafe Card
Depositing money to a New Zealand online casino using the PaySafe card is no rocket science. The steps for depositing money into your casino account are quite straightforward. Here's what you need to do.
- Choose your online casino
- Go to the cashier or banking section
- In the payment method section, select PaySafe card
- Enter the deposit amount
- Type the PIN on the voucher and enter
- Wait for the funds to show up in your casino account, and then you can start playing
The online casino site will ask you for the deposit amount. You must enter an account equal to what's on your voucher or something smaller. For example, if the Paysafe card voucher is NZ$100, then you can enter NZ$50. The remaining balance in the voucher can be used at a later time.
The PaySafe card offers security and convenience to casino players as it's easy to use and lets users minimize overspending at NZ online casinos. One of its drawbacks is that players will need a different payment method to withdraw winnings.
Its biggest advantage is its ease of use as you need to buy the voucher and type pertinent details like the 16-digit pin code. And this is why many New Zealanders choose to fund their online casino games with a PaySafe card.
Starting as a typical gambler, I was interested in how the industry works. And now, for more than 10 years, I see myself as a gambling expert. After trying out more than 500 pokies, I'm ready to share my insights and tell you what you need to look at to get a good gaming experience.