The Best Casinos
up to NZ$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to NZD
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
250% up to NZ$ 1,800
+250 Free Spins
- Great welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions
- Modern website with fast performance
- VIP program
- Multiple payment options
100% up to NZ$ 2,000
+150 Free Spins
- Thousands of online casino games of chance up for play
- Speedy and reliable payment methods
- 24/7/365 customer support services to assist with a variety of matters
- Klarna was established in 2005 in Stockholm as a payment platform for casino top-ups and online purchases.
- Klarna offers a physical card for online purchases.
- Users can make payments and pay later without a credit card.
- Klarna has seen a dramatic rise over the years and absorbed over 20 fintech in the Klarna Group.
- Klarna merged with Sofort in 2014 and increased its processing ability to more than a million payments daily.
- The platform expanded its services from the US to some parts of Europe, Australia and New Zealand in 2021.
- Klarna has more than 150 million users worldwide and 11,740 consumers specifically in New Zealand.
- It was among one the first fintech companies to join the Race to Zero and Climate Pledge.
Klarna is unique in the world of online payments because we separate the fun experience of buying from the tedious process of paying
|🏠 Company Name:||Klarna Group|
|🗺️ Headquarters:||Stockholm, Sweden|
|🤵 CEO:||Sebastian Siemiatkowski|
Online Casinos that Accept Klarna Payment, as of November 2023
Klarna, as a payment method, provides instant access for online players from NZ to make a deposit and play. We did our research and found the best options to try. With an intuitive user interface and secure transactions, this platform improves the online gambling experience. Plus, with instant deposit, you can start playing right away.
up to NZ$ 600
+200 Free Spins
300% up to €1,000
up to NZ$ 1,650
+200 Free Spins
325% up to NZ$ 7,500
+250 Free Spins
250% up to NZ$ 1,500
+200 Free Spins
100% up to USDT 5,000
+100 Free Spins
100% up to NZ$ 1,000
up to NZ$ 32,000
Instructions on Making a Deposit via Klarna
This guide will walk you through the process of making deposits via Klarna, and explain its potential benefits. If you are seeking a simple and efficient method for online payments, then this guide is for you:
Instructions for Withdrawal of Funds in Online Casinos
Despite Klarna not being an available option for casino withdrawals, the procedure for pulling out funds through another payment method follows a similar path. Here's the procedure:
- Access your account by logging in.
- Find and go to the area on the casino site designated as "Cashier", "Wallet" or a similar term. Choose the "Withdrawal" function.
- Select your preferred payment system and complete any essential information. Remember, a significant number of casinos mandate the use of the same payment method for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Indicate the sum you'd like to withdraw.
- Finalize your transaction and then wait for its processing.
Following these guidelines will help you seamlessly retrieve your funds from the online casino.
Overview of Fees and Limits
Klarna processes deposits instantly. After initiating the deposit process, the funds will be available for use in a few seconds. Also, there are no fees for the Klarna deposit method.
While the minimum deposit may differ from casino to casino, the general limit ranges between NZ$5 and NZ$10. Also, the maximum deposit depends on the casino. Some range from NZ$ 2,000 to NZ$2,500.
While Klarna doesn't facilitate the withdrawal of funds from your gaming account, you can select an alternative payment system that suits your needs. However, we recommend reviewing the terms and conditions of the chosen casino, as different establishments have specific rules regarding fund withdrawal.
Although Klarna itself doesn't charge any fees, remember that online casinos might levy additional charges. Make sure to factor these in before you deposit any funds.
|Maximal Withdrawal||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported|
Bonuses at Klarna Casinos
Players selecting this deposit method can also take advantage of various casino bonuses. We have identified a few noteworthy bonuses for you to consider. These bonus offers not only provide added value to your deposits, but they also amplify your gaming experience by affording additional chances to play and win. It's crucial, however, to thoroughly review the terms and conditions of these bonuses to maximize their potential benefits.
up to NZ$ 500 +500 FSno code required
100% up to NZ$ 500no code required
up to NZ$ 150 +100 FSno code required
100% up to $ 1,000no code required
100% up to NZ$ 1,000 + 150 Free Spinsno code required
100% up to $ 200Bonus code: VMC200
Security with Klarna
Klarna has robust measures in place to ensure the safety of customer funds and their privacy. With a high level of encryption and advanced security protocols, this service protects user information from potential cyber threats. Moreover, Klarna's system continually monitors transactions to detect and prevent any fraudulent activities, thus adding an extra layer of security. In addition to this, Klarna's commitment to transparency and strict adherence to global privacy regulations ensures that customers' personal data remains confidential and is used responsibly.
- The company does not share private information about its customers according to their privacy agreement.
- Klarna also uses two-factor authentication to authorise access to your account. It used an OTP code that expires after 24 hours to grant access to the account.
- Klarna ensures data security and gives users anonymity while gambling.
- Another crucial security feature Klarna offers is its SSL encryption protocols. It prevents third parties from intercepting your data.
- Mobile app users also have extra protection, such as biometric identification.
Klarna also keeps records of all transactions for accountability purposes. Also, it is regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority and has a banking license from Sweden.
Pros and Cons
- Klarna offers virtual cards for transactions
- Free of fees deposits
- Deposits with Klarna take seconds to appear in your account
- The platform may charge late fees
- Sometimes, users must undergo a soft credit check
- Withdrawal is not available in online casinos
Klarna offers a mobile app, like most online casinos. This secure app is available on Android and iOS platforms. You can download the app from Klarna’s website or the respective stores online. Casino players can download the app on their tablets, mobile phones, and Chromebooks.
It works seamlessly with most modern devices running iOS 12.1 or later and Android 5.0 or later. The app also comes with data encryption technology to protect your private information.
Klarna offers support for its customers through different methods. You can contact any of its support agents via live chat to get instant feedback. This live chat feature is available 24/7.
Also, the platform has customer support agents in place to answer calls from users. The phone number to call may depend on your region.
Besides the phone number, users can contact support staff via email. The email may also differ based on your location. Before reaching out to customer support, you can use the help page to find answers to your questions.
- Klarna rose to the limelight because of its “buy now pay later” feature. Customers can buy items online and pay for them in three or more payments without % or after 30 days.
- Also, users can get a Klarna Visa card to make payments online and in person. Contactless payment options using smart devices are also available for Klarna users.
- Players can also use Klarna for online shopping purchases. The platform has a Chrome extension to help users find stores to shop at. Some brands you can use Klarna on include Nike, Michael Kors, Ray Ban, and Microsoft.
Based on our experience, Klarna offers instant payment processing for online casino users. As our tests have shown, the service is free to use for deposits. However, withdrawals are not available at every casino. Also, you can use it for other transactions besides finding your casino account.
Using this product, our team found it is not widespread in many areas. Klarna is only available in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and a few European countries. Also, our findings show that it is a secure platform for online gambling.