The Best Casinos
up to NZ$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to NZD
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
250% up to NZ$ 1,800
+250 Free Spins
- Great welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions
- Modern website with fast performance
- VIP program
- Multiple payment options
100% up to NZ$ 2,000
+150 Free Spins
- Thousands of online casino games of chance up for play
- Speedy and reliable payment methods
- 24/7/365 customer support services to assist with a variety of matters
What is Cashback Casino Bonus?
This reward allows you to return part of the funds you lost on a particular game (or set of games) for certain period. In other words, this is a great way to increase the loyalty of the platform and encourage gamblers not only to keep playing but also to place higher bets.
Basically, these rewards can differ only in the percentage of return and the time of availability (ongoing or limited).
However, each cashback casino reward works almost the same:
- You activate, for example, 15% cashback as part of the sign-up package.
- Then, you the conditions for the time and volume of bets.
- Now, you get 15% of the amount you lost on your balance.
After that, you can use these funds to continue playing without replenishing your account.
Best Casino with Cashback Reward
We have conducted an immediate study of dozens of representatives of the NZ online gambling market and also studied hundreds of comments from real users to compose a list of the best gambling platforms in New Zealand.
8% weeklyno code required
25% on Live Gamesno code required
15% up to €3,000no code required
up to 20%Bonus code: ONERED
up to 20% weeklyno code required
up to 10%Bonus code: BCD
up to 20%no code required
up to 10%Bonus code: CBGAMES
How We Rate Casino Bonuses with Cashback Reward
While creating this review, our team experts paid attention to the specific terms and conditions of the cashback bonus and to casinos' reputation, legality, etc. All these parameters are described in the sections below.
Safe and Secure Casino License
A licensee is a special document that a casino receives from a certain gambling commission. We pick only casinos with relevant licenses since it is a guarantee that available casino bonuses are real and the portal can proceed with payments in time. Also, it is a sign that gambling sites won’t scam you, and your personal data won’t be stolen and misused. A casino can legally buy and incorporate software from top game providers if it has a license.
The Percentage of Cashback
This is one of the first things we pay attention to when analyzing a bonus. After studying dozens of casinos, we can say that this figure ranges from 1% to 10% on average. It is obviously in your best interest to look out for casino cashback offers that have higher interest rates. At the same time, there are cases when choosing a reward with a lower upper limit is better. For example, when rewards with higher percentages offer low overall winnings.
The Bonus Caps on the Cashback Reward
Every cashback from our list is not endless and has a certain payout limit. For example, if you try cashback that offers 10% on every 100 NZD you lose every week, the upper limit you can count on will be NZ$ 100.
And it does not matter if you lost 1,000 or 2,000 — you can get a maximum of 100 NZD. Though, there are rare exceptions when casinos offer no cap for cashback. You can always find such platforms on the top of our list.
The Reputation of the Online Casinos Offering the Cashback
Our experts check this feature together with exploring the license of a particular casino. Here, we checked the platform on our own as well as did research on numerous feedback from new and regular clients who share their user experience on independent cashback casino review sites. As a result, you can not find platforms that have not been checked from the registration stage to the moment of withdrawing funds on our list.
What Games or Bets Are Included in the Cashback
Like most rewards with limits, this promo comes with featured games you can use it on. During the creation of this review, we tried to pay attention to casinos that offer multiple games for cashback like pokies, virtual and live table games, and even lotteries. At the same time, you can check decent and specialized rewards with high percentages.
Any Limiting Language in the TOS
TOS is a special document that contains all aspects of using the bonus. On the one hand, getting information about reward rules, ways to get it, wagering requirements, etc., is important. On the other hand, it is quite boring, and most gamblers do not read it. That is why we do it for you: check all available pitfalls and offer only fair options.
Active Cashback Reward
If you are not a beginner, you have probably encountered situations when lucrative casino cashback offers turn out inactive. Often this happens when you use data from shady online resources or those that simply do not waste time checking reward relevance.
Of course, you can go to the casino website, study the rewards descriptions in detail, contact the support service to clarify the situation… or you can use our list of bonuses that we have checked on our own.
Types of Cashback for Kiwi Players
This section can be useful for those interested in knowing the differences between different cashback bonuses. Using this info, you can easily decide on what type to choose.
On All Loses
Here, the casino returns you a percentage on the whole amount of bets you made regardless of the game type you used. This is a rare promo that can not boast with high percentages.
The title speaks for itself — you get a percentage on the whole amount of bets you made during the 24 hours. It is one of the most popular rewards presented in today’s list.
This is a promo that operates similarly to the previous one. The only difference is that the system counts your betting activity during the last seven days.
Here, the cashback casino considers the amount of bets you made during the month you play in the casino. In the case of active betting, you can get a fairly high amount by the end of the month.
In this case, time does not play a key role. Instead, the platform returns you a percentage of all your loss amounts.
Welcome Bonus with Cashback
This is a “package” reward when the casino offers you to return a certain percentage on your first deposit on your first loss.
These are special promos for VIP and regular clients. They offer exclusive programs when you get percentages on net losses for particular time periods. There may be a day, a month, or a week.
Free Spins and Cashback
Here, casinos offer you to return a percentage of the funds you lose while playing on particular pokies. As a rule, it is a marketing method to promote a new slot game for gamblers without the risk of losing money.
How To Find The Best Cashback in NZ
When choosing the right cashback offer, one should take into account the following:
- It is important to get an insight into the license and reliability of the cashback casino. If you pick the platform with the relevant license issued by a reputable gambling committee like the Malta Gaming Authority or Curacao eGaming Commission, you can be sure that the platform payout the full amount of the bonus and won't scam you or misuse your private data.
- Learn about the upper limits and percentage of the reward. You can get this info from the bonus description or contact the customer care service.
- Always pay attention to the wagering requirements and choose the lowest of them.
- Most cashback rewards have a certain expiration date, and try to stick to it. Otherwise, the platform can annulate the bonus.
- Learn about what withdrawal methods you can use. Select only a reputable financial gateway that can protect your financial data from leakage.
How to Get the Best Cashback Reward?
Our team prepared a simple step-by-step guide on receiving the top cashback reward, so check it below.
- Check platforms from our list and pick the one with the reward that fits your needs.
- Use a mobile app or desktop web version of the site to create an account. Also, verify your private data to become a full member, and set up one of the banking methods available.
- Proceed to the “Promotions” section and pick the cashback reward.
- Check the requirements once more from the bonus description.
- Now, activate the rewards and start playing.
Benefits to Use Cashback
Like every bonus, this reward has its advantages, which are listed below:
- Quick withdrawing of real money
- It can expand the tour gambling experience
- You are prevented from big losses
- Low wagering requirements
Drawbacks to Use Cashback
Together with the advantages, casino cashback rewards have drawbacks:
- There is no way to claim funds without losing money
- You can get back only a percentage of your bet amount
- Some casinos allow you to cashback funds you lost exactly that day you claim the reward
- You can not count on the amount that exceeds the upper limit of reward
- Some casinos restrict claiming this reward while you have a pending withdrawal
Online Casino Cashback Compared
In our list, you can find casinos that offer various cash back rewards in terms of percentages they offer, the maximum limit for payouts, the set of games available, etc.
In most cases, you get a certain percentage of losses during a day, month, or week. This reward can be single and part of a welcome package. In this case, you can return part of the funds you lost while playing featured games.
Most modern gambling platforms provide you with a multi-tiered sign-up reward containing a small cashback promo. As a rule, a sign-up reward gives you benefits for creating an account or replenishing the balance. Often, it is a tool to engage gamblers to play particular pokies. A one-time promo is available after you create an account, deposit funds, and meet wagering requirements. Casino cashback rewards significantly differ in the matter of how they are created and in the way they provide you with benefits.
Event or Game Oriented Bonus
On most of the platforms from our list, you can see cashback offers that portals offer periodically, especially if they are related to special event or date like Christmas or birthday. At the same time, all players, including newcomers, can claim them. All you need is to meet the requirements and start playing featured games.
Afterward, you get a percentage of losses capped with a certain sum mentioned in the bonus description. Be ready to meet wagering requirements before you can withdraw funds.
The following entertainments are usually available for cash back rewards:
- card and table (including live dealer) games
- sports betting
Are Cashback Legal For Kiwi Players?
This bonus is legal and does not require using more funds than you plan to bet. The only problem may be a ban from your jurisdiction. Therefore, you should always be aware of the law of the region you reside in. Also, look out for the authentication seal, which must be provided by a reputable organization like MGA or UKGC. However, in our case, you have nothing to worry about since all the bonuses from the list are active and offered by legal casinos.
Cashback Reward Terms & Conditions
Like other casino rewards, promos from our list of cashback casino rewards have detailed description that you can find in the “Terms & Conditions”.
This information includes answers to the following questions:
- What is the upper level for the amount of money you can get?
- What percentage of cashback can you use?
- What games support this bonus?
- For how long should the promo be used?
- What are the wagering conditions?
This type of cashback does not have requirements you should meet before withdrawing funds. When you activate no-wager cashback, the platform voids it till you lose the predetermined amount of funds.
Tips for Using Cashback in New Zealand
While picking a reward, stick to the following rules:
- Always read bonus conditions of use
- Try to pick seasonal rewards (if any) since they are often more lucrative
- Subscribe to the casino’s newsletter to be informed about the newest promotions
When I tried this type of bonus, I highlighted some features, firstly casinos with cashback offer different rewards to mitigate gambling losses. These rewards, usually ranging from 5%-20%, but possibly up to 35% for VIP customers, are calculated on your net losses and are paid automatically, often daily or weekly. Secondly, in order to receive these rewards, sometimes in the form of free spins, you must have an active account. It is important to verify that the casino is reliable and licensed, and to understand the terms and conditions, including wagering requirements, expiration dates, and cashback limits. Note that some cashes are falsely presented as bonus money with wagering requirements.