Here’s How Prezzy Card Voucher Works at NZ Online Casinos
In this post, we’ll give you a run-down of how the Prezzy Cards voucher works.
The Basics of Prezzy Card
Prezzy Card, launched in 2006, is operated and owned by ePay NZ.
It works like a credit card since you will need to enter the Prezzy Card number, 3-digit CVV2 code, and expiry date when making online purchases. It's also a card you can use for purchasing online, by mail, or even by phone.
You can get a Prezzy Card online or from retail stores. You can go to the Prezzy website to check its retail partners.
You'll need to unlock the card after you receive it. Checking the balance of your Prezzy card is also easy as you can do it online or by calling its customer care team. There are, however, charges for automated phone service and for speaking with a customer service agent.
Prezzy Card is specifically created for New Zealand merchants that accept Visa, but it can also work abroad.
How to Use Prezzy Cards in Online Casinos
Here's how to use the Prezzy Cards in online casinos.
Make sure to unlock the Prezzy Card and register before you start depositing to an online casino.
- Visit the Prezzy Card website and enter the card's activation code, which can be found on the back of the card.
- After activating the card, registering it with your name and address is important to use it for online depositing.
- Load your Prezzy Card with NZ$25 to NZ$1000.
- Log in to the online gambling site and proceed to the banking or cashier of the online casino.
- Select Prezzy Card as your preferred payment method and deposit the funds directly into your online casino account.
Unfortunately, players who employ a Prezzy card as a payment method at an online casino will not be eligible to receive their winnings through the card. The card can only be used to make payments and not to receive payouts, whether it's a Visa or Mastercard Prezzy card.
The Pros and Cons of Prezzy Card
Much like other payment methods available in online gambling sites, Prezzi Cards have their advantages and disadvantages
- It can be used at any online casinos that accept Visa payments
- It offers flexibility as you can load different amounts within the NZ$25 to NZ$1000 range
- It helps players stick to their online casino budget
- It is safe and secure.
- It offers privacy since it does not require players to prove their personal information
- It has expiry dates and any unused funds loaded into the card will be forfeited after its expiration
- It changes fees for buying and maintenance
Like all casino payment methods, Prezzy Card has its disadvantage, namely, it has an expiry date. Unused funds on the card will be forfeited once the card has already expired. The best way to avoid this is to check the expiration date and use the card before the said date.
Prezzy Card offers different benefits to Kiwi online casino players. For one, it lets users stick to their budget, and it’s easy to use. Just be mindful that it has an expiration date and there are different charges for using the card.
If ease of use and usefulness in sticking to your gambling budget is highly important, then the Prezzy card might just be the perfect payment method for your online gambling needs.
Starting as a typical gambler, I was interested in how the industry works. And now, for more than 10 years, I see myself as a gambling expert. After trying out more than 500 pokies, I'm ready to share my insights and tell you what you need to look at to get a good gaming experience.